Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School Teacher Gift

I knew that I would be needing a back to school teacher gift soon, but just didn't come up with anything creative on my own. I've been seeing everyone in the crafty blog world giving decorated bottles of hand sanitizer so I decided to make one too. Well, actually, they had this ginormous (40 oz) bottle of hand sanitizer at Costco a couple of weeks ago for only $2.50, so that kinda made this gift an even better idea! {wink, wink} So I peeled the front label off, used a little Goo Gone to remove all of the leftover sticky gunk & then I glued on my own label using the new & super adorable Stampin' Up! Play Date designer series paper. I added a pretty red polka dot ribbon at the top & attached a cute little tag as well so they would remember who it's from later.

Here's the tag:
And a close-up of the decorated bottle:
It's not a fancy gift I know, but it is very practical. And at least now it will look cute in the classroom while helping to keep everyone healthy!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

That is super cute!! I love it.