Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby's First Year Scrapbook


This is the scrapbook that I made to record my daughter's first year. The first pic is the title page of the book. Then I just did the same exact layout for every month of her first year. I made it when she was first born and then all I had to do was add pics, notes, memorabilia, and record important things on the calendar each month. It was so easy and a great way to record everything that happened during that first year. The 2nd pic shows the left page of the layout. I made it with 2 pockets to hold photos, notes, etc. in it. The 3rd pic shows the calendar side of the layout. I just wrote her firsts or things I want to remember on the calendar on the day that it happened. It was so easy I'm planning on making one for any other babies I may have!
All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Pure and Simple Alphabet and Numbers, Headline Numbers, Classic Alphabet, It's a Date stamp sets; Spring Flowers Designer Paper, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Whisper White card stock, classic ink pads, markers; Spring Bouquet Flower punch, silver brads, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: