Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's a Boy!

My friend Anya had her baby early on Saturday morning! A little boy named Logan Cade! I saw him last night and he is such a cutie! Congratulations guys! Here is the card I made for her. I actually saw the idea on another website. I love these colors together!

So of course after making the baby boy card and having all the stuff out, I thought I might as well make a baby girl card too! All I did was substitute pink for blue. Very easy!

All supplies Stampin' Up!: Bundled in Love, Word on Word, Polka Dot Background stamp sets; Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink , Whisper White card stock; Basic Brown, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pads; Blender Pens, Blue Gingham Ribbon, Pink Gingham Ribbon, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Vintage Brads, staples.

No comments: