Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pink for a Princess!

One of my nieces turns 2 on Tuesday, but today was her party. She was indeed the princess today-tiara and all! This is the card that I made for her. I saw the idea on another website (of course I can't remember it now!) but I just changed things a bit. I love the Big Bold Birthday stamp set (109439, $27.95, set of 13, p. 63)! It's so versatile! I always try to stamp on the envelopes too. I think it adds a nice touch. Have a great birthday Ashlyn!

All supplies Stampin' Up!: Big Bold Birthday, Polka Dot Background stamp sets; Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate , Whisper White card stock; Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate Classic Stampin' Pads; Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Really cute card! I love the co-ordinating envelope too!