Saturday, October 13, 2007

Quarterly Card Kit #1


I've decided that I'm going to start doing "Quarterly Card Kits" per the request of many of my customers. Unfortunately, it's already the middle of October and then this stamp set is only available until November 30th, so if you want this kit you don't have a full quarter to order it. But I promise with next quarter's kit I will pick a stamp set that will be around the whole 3 months! The pics above are of the two cards that you will make in this kit (the "Merry Christmas" sentiment will be pre-stamped for you). I absolutely love this stamp set! It's a small set, but the possibilities are endless with it! Check back regularly for more ideas using this stamp set too! For information on the contents of this kit and how to order, please look in the right column of my blog.

No comments: