Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ginormous Flowers Birthday

I just put this card in the mail today for our niece Cortney who lives in Arizona. Happy Birthday, Cortney! It uses the Ginormous Flowers stamp set which I just love. If you don't already know, I have an obsession with punches. I just love them! And I think that's one of the reasons I love this stamp set so much-because the 5-Petal Flower Punch goes perfectly with it. So does the Cutie Pie Designer Paper! That's what I love about Stampin' Up!-everything always coordinates! It makes things so easy! All supplies Stampin' Up!: Ginormous Flowers, Hugs & Wishes stamp sets; Cutie Pie Designer Paper, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Whisper White card stock; Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad; Corner Rounder Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtles & Rich Regals Brads.


No comments: