Friday, February 1, 2008

Anaheim Here We Come!

I can't believe that Stampin' Up! Regionals in Anaheim is already tomorrow! I am so excited! I am going with 2 other demonstrators & friends-my upline Anya & my downline Cheryl-so it should be a lot of fun. The cards below are the swaps that I made to take with me. The first card uses the Simply Said stamp set which is also in my current Quarterly Card Kit. The other card you have seen before. I posted it in December because it is the card I made for my Dad's birthday. I made 48 of each card & then I have about 50 other random designs left over from other swaps that I'm taking too. So I should be coming home with a lot of great ideas! Did I mention that I'm so excited?!?
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Simply Said stamp set; Flowers for You Designer Paper, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White card stock; Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads; Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.

All supplies Stampin' Up!: Happy Everything, Seeing Spots stamp sets; Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Naturals White card stock; Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads.

No comments: