Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Note Card & Tin Set

I just finished this small lunchbox tin & 10 matching notecards & envelopes. My husband's aunt just turned 60 & we are having a big party tomorrow to celebrate. Happy Birthday, Joanie! So this is what I came up with for her. It's the exact same idea as the Monogram Tin & Note Cards that I've previously shown (click here to see them). Joanie loves butterflies & so I wanted to incorporate that into her gift. I just simply replaced the monogram letter with a butterfly. And the colors correspond to the invitations that I made for her party (the invites are the last photo in this post just for reference). I used Prints Designer Series Paper for both the tin & the note cards. Each note card has a different pattern for it's background, so it makes them each unique. These tins are so easy to make & really make a great little gift!
Here's a view of the top of the tin.
The 10 note cards & matching envelopes.
Here's a close-up of one of the note cards. Each one has a different patterned paper for its background, but the layout is the same.
Here's the invitation that I made for her party. I just used the same colors & stamp set for her gift as well.

No comments: