Friday, May 9, 2008

May Stamp Class

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this info posted! Here are the photos of what we'll be making at my May Stamp Class & the details are listed below: This is the cover of the mini album we will be making. The album is sized 6" x 6" & you can personalize it with any title you want-"daddy," "dad," "father," "son," "grandpa," "family," etc.
Inside pages.
The photo mats are sized for 3-1/2" x 5" or smaller photos, or you can just crop down your
4" x 6" photos to fit.

More inside pages.

Any of the blank spots (like the white strip above) can be used for journaling or you could stamp a word or phrase there.

And some more inside pages.

In addition to the mini album, we will also be making this coordinating Father's Day card.

Class Details:

We're going to get ready for Father's Day with this class! We will be making this 6" x 6" mini album using the Spring Break Designer Paper. The album has 10 pages inside & is designed to hold 1 photo on each page (so you will need 10 photos to fill it). You will make the album during the class & then just add your photos & journaling later at home. We will also be making this coordinating Father's Day card so you have a complete gift ready to go! This is a perfect little gift for fathers, husbands, sons, grandfathers, or just to showcase some family photos. You can personalize the cover to suit your needs. Just a note: I provide Tacky Glue to use during the class, but please feel free to bring your own adhesive if there's something you like better!

DATE: Thursday, May 29

TIME: 10:00am

PLACE: Julie's House, Riverside

COST: $15

RSVP: By Friday, May 16

I'm trying something different this month & offering this class on a morning during the week. Children are always welcome, my 2-year-old will be there as well, so we have plenty of toys & movies for entertainment! I'm hoping that this helps with conflicts & traffic issues. If this doesn't work out, then I will switch back to evenings starting next month.

To RSVP or if you have any questions please contact me.

1 comment:

Design With Ink said...

This is so amazing! I love it! What a great gift! I wish I lived closer so I could come!