Monday, May 19, 2008

My First Graduation Card of the Season

My brother-in-law Clay just graduated with his Bachelors Degree yesterday. Congratulations Clay! This is the card I made for him. I needed something quick & easy as I have been sick yet again! I like how it turned out though. This is the first of many graduation cards I need to make this year. I also have a niece & a cousin graduating from high school, a niece & a nephew graduating elementary school & a nephew graduating from kindergarten this year!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Great Grads, Classic Backgrounds stamp sets; Kraft, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Whisper White card stock; Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pads; Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Soft Sky Double-Stitched Ribbon, Brads-Vintage, Cutting Kit-distressing tool, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: