Sunday, June 8, 2008

Any Occasion Card Camp

eScape 2008 with Stampin' Up!
Put down the phone, turn off the computer, and break free from the 'e'!
Remember when you got letters in your mailbox instead of your inbox? On June 25, 2008, Stampin' Up! is taking the day to unplug and unwind, and reconnect on a personal level with friends and loved ones through handmade cards. And we invite you to eScape with us throughout the month of June!
The eScape Promotion from Stampin' Up! has inspired me this month & so I'm having an
Any Occasion Card Camp
as our June stamp class.
Here are the details:
You will be making 20 cards for $25 (includes 20 envelopes). You will make 5 cards of each of the 4 designs shown below. I tried to create some versatile cards that can be used for any occasion. At the card camp you will be able to stamp your cards with any greeting stamp that you want-birthday, thank you, congratulations, thinking of you, hello, friend, celebrate, good luck, etc. (All of my samples are thank you cards because I am running low on those!).



Class Info:
DATE: Friday, June 27th
TIME: Come any time between 5-7pm
PLACE: My house (Riverside, CA)
COST: $25 & you must pre-pay by Monday, June 16th
FYI...
If you would like to order the Any Occasion Stamp Camp through the mail please contact me. Everything will be pre-cut, pre-punched & pre-stamped for your 20 cards so all you will have to do is put them together (just add adhesive!). The cost for the Any Occasion Stamp Camp through the mail is $35 to cover extra preparation & shipping costs.
If you would like to order a package of 20 cards pre-made please contact me. The cost for this is $40 to cover the assembly & shipping costs.
I only accept credit card or PayPal payments & only ship within the U.S.

No comments: