Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Graduation Money Holder

I've started making some graduation cards. This one is a money holder. I decided to just use some fun bright colors so that it works for any recipient. I sized it to fit in the Small Open-End Envelopes (which are 6-3/4" x 3-1/2"). And the size perfectly holds paper money. For this photo, oddly enough, all I had was a $2 bill!
This is the inside of the money holder. I used the 1-1/4" Circle Punch to cut a half-circle through which you can see the face on the bill. Underneath the $$ I stamped the "congratulations, congratulations, congratulations" stamp from the Great Grads set.
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Great Grads stamp set; Certainly Celery Prints Designer Paper, Kraft, Whisper White card stock; Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pads; Coluzzle Cutting System, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: