Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Couple of Cards Copied from Stampin' Up!

Every month as demonstrators we receive a magazine called Stampin' Success. It always has such great ideas in it! This month I actually found the time (and my sister-in-law let me borrow the stamp set) to make some of the cards. So these 2 cards are copied straight from the magazine! They both use my new favorite stamp set Always. For the first card I just changed the colors from what was on the sample-the blue & the green are both some of the new In Colors. For the second card the original used On Board Chipboard to spell out "love," but I don't have any of those so I just used my Whisper White Craft Pad instead. It also used white rub-ons along the green strip of paper, which I don't have either, so I just used the Paper Piercing Template to punch a line of holes. You get the idea though, right?!? Plus, my husband & I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on Saturday so I think either of these cards would be perfect to give to him!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Always, Polka Dot Background; Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip card stock; Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads; Paper Piercing Template & Tool, 1/2" Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.


All supplies Stampin' Up!: Always, Polka Dot Background, Taffy Alphabet stamp sets; Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White card stock; Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pads, Whisper White Craft Pad; Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercing Template & Tool, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: