Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick & Cute Little Gift

So here's the gift that I made Anya (it matches the card in the post before this one). It is a box made using the Simply Scrappin' Kit-Rose Cottage & it holds matching cards & envelopes (it's sized for the Small Open-End Envelopes). Of course, I didn't come up with this fabulous idea myself! I saw it first on Stamping With Roxy here. And so I saw that she got it off of Andrea's blog here. The great thing is that Andrea actually made a tutorial for it on her blog so you have all of the measurements, directions & photos to see how to make one of these. It was so easy & so fast! It makes a great little gift! Plus, I think I'll have to do this as a class soon, but maybe I'll wait until the new Simply Scrappin' Kits come out in the new catalog! So fun!





No comments: