Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Always Card

Here's another card using the Always stamp set. I really, really love this set! I'm sure you'll be sick of seeing cards made with this set soon enough! And I'm really into this color combo right now too-Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue & Pretty in Pink. Just a note about the heart-I stamped it in Close to Cocoa ink & then colored it in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I cut around the heart, along the solid line, cutting off the dotted line. I stamped the heart again on the Whisper White rectangle in Pretty in Pink ink & then attached the heart that I had already cut out directly on top of the newly stamped one using Stampin' Dimensionals. This way you can see the Pretty in Pink dotted heart around the colored heart. It looks very cool in person!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SET: Always
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
INK: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink ink pads; Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue markers
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Brads-Soft Subtles, Paper Piercing Template & Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: