Saturday, August 30, 2008

Customer Appreciation Gifts

I figured it was about time for a little customer appreciation gift for my wonderful & devoted customers! I actually got the concept for this notepad holder from Jill's Card Creations. I love Jill's blog, she always has such great ideas! I thought that this was such a neat idea as a little gift to give to my customers along with their new catalog. Everybody got to pick out which notepad they wanted & a pen. In the oval on the front it says "wish big." Then inside there's a little notepad where they can write down their wish lists of items they want to order. Jill got her notepads at Staples & then had them cut in half, but when I went to the Staples by my house they were all sold out. But I found these mini legal pads there & they worked great too! And I love the Summer Picnic Designer Paper! It's hard to tell in the photos, but all of the fruit stamps have Crystal Effects on top to give them a shiny, 3-D look. And then I just punched out a tab with the Round Tab Punch & then cut it in half. I glued one tab to the front of the notepad holder & one tab to the back, then I punched a hole through both & tied a piece of ribbon through it to hold it closed. Also, I stuck one of my demonstrator labels on the back with all of my info so that my customers will have it handy when they're ready to order! These were so easy & fun to make-I just LOVE how they turned out!
I made 4 different designs, so here's a close-up of each design & the last picture shows the inside:




2 comments:

Denise Rose said...

These are perfect! I know your customers love them!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these! I am making one this weekend!