Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the Winner is...

Krista, who said:

"I think I am still hung up on the Summer Picnic paper and all the pretty colors there -- Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue. I wish you continued success with your blog."

Congratulations Krista! Please email me when you get a chance with your address & I'll get this in the mail to you! Also, don't forget to tell me what letter you would like your monogram tin & note cards stamped with!

And thanks to everyone who left a comment! It's always fun to hear your feedback! I think that overall everyone gets most of their inspiration for color combos from designer paper. And that's such a great resource! I think my new favorite color combo is Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White. But you all know that I really love any color combined with Chocolate Chip!

Happy Stamping!

~Julie

No comments: