Thursday, September 18, 2008

Simply Sent Card Elements Kits

Sorry it's been a little slow around here on my blog the past few days! We've been busy painting, painting, painting at our house! Hopefully I'll get some crafty time over the weekend!
So my sister-in-law, Bethany (the one who just became a demonstrator with Uppercase Living) just started her own crafty blog-Crafty, Yummy & Funny. Yay! She's so creative & always comes up with great ideas so I can't wait to see what she posts. Aren't blogs so much fun?!? Anyway at my last stamp class I raffled off the Simply Sent Elements Card kit that you see above & Bethany won! She made the cards & posted them on her blog. She even had enough supplies left over from the kit to make a couple additional cards. And the best part is that the cards were so quick & easy to make! I love quick & easy! Well, check out the cards by clicking here & if you want to order your own Simply Sent Card Elements kit, or anything else Stampin' Up! for that matter, email me!
And thanks, Bethany, for the photo above that I lifted off your blog! :)

No comments: