Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes!

I love this new stamp set-Crazy for Cupcakes-and I just have been so busy that I hadn't even had a chance to use it yet! It's terrible, I know! But I have a workshop coming up in a week & the hostess requested birthday cards, so this is one of the ones we will be making. I like this card because it showcases designer paper, ribbon, markers (or watercolors depending on what technique you use) & glitter all on one simple, easy card! I hope the ladies enjoy it!All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SETS: Crazy for Cupcakes
PAPER: Summer Picnic Designer Paper, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Whisper White
INK: Rose Red, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Going Gray, Bashful Blue & Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds, Rose Red, Bashful Blue & Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: