Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I can't believe it's already Halloween today. This means that the business of the holidays is starting for us! The project I'm sharing today is another vinyl project that I put together yesterday. I love it! And it only took me about 5 minutes to put together-honest! I got the glass block at Lowe's (they're a little less than $5 each). I love the glass blocks because they look so great with a little tealight behind them (I use the battery-operated kind for safety reasons). Then I put the vinyl from Uppercase Living on it-soooo easy! And finally I tied some pretty Halloween ribbon around the block & tied it in a bow. Done! And right in time for Halloween! I got the ribbon at a new store in Rancho Cucamonga called Tai Pan Trading. They only have stores in Utah, but just opened one out here & my sister-in-law & I made the trip out there yesterday. It was awesome! Think Costco, but for home decor. The place was huge & had such great stuff! I can't wait to go back!

No comments: