Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blank Cards

I decided that I needed to make a bunch of simple, blank cards to have on hand. That way if I need a birthday, thank you, thinking of you, etc. card on a minute's notice I can just pull a blank card out & customize it for what I need. I've been playing with the new Goody-Goody Gumdrops stamp set (new hostess set in the new catalog). It is such a cute, fun stamp set! I love the simple flower & I used some bright spring colors.

All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SETS: Goody-Goody Gumdrops
PAPER: Green Tea Designer Paper, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal & Almost Amethyst Stampin' Write Markers, Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch.

No comments: