Friday, February 13, 2009

Glitter Flowers

I've been trying to break out all of my new stuff from the new catalog! For this card I paired the new Petal Pizzazz stamp set & the new Fine Supernova glitter. I just love these bright colors together! And I love that in the new catalog Stampin' Up! has included some single stamp sets. The happy birthday greeting is a single stamp that you can buy for $6.95! I think I may use this card for one of my fun little nieces!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SETS: Petal Pizzazz, Birthday Wish
PAPER: Brushed Silver, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Whisper White
INK: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: VersaMark, Heat & Stick Powder, Fine Supernova Glitter, Heat Tool, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: