Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Swaps

My monthly demonstrator meeting is on Wed, but I won't be able to go this month because we're going to be in AZ visiting family. I still made swaps though that my downline is going to take for me. Our swap stamp set this month is Fifth Avenue Floral. I love this set! My inspiration for this swap came from a tote bag that I have. My tote bag is the same Natural Ivory color & then has a bunch of black flowers all over it. I was trying to achieve the same look on this card. I love the Naturals Ivory card stock, it really adds texture to the card & almost makes it seem like linen. This is such a quick & simple card, but I really like how it turned out! Anyway, I won't have anything new to post until we get back so enjoy this one for now! All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SETS: Fifth Avenue Floral
PAPER: Naturals Ivory, Basic Black
INK: Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: