Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Vinyl Sign

Well, I have been stamping & working on some projects lately, but I just can't show them to you yet!  My sister-in-law came over the other day to help me put together a few of the vinyl projects that I've been wanting to get done.  This wedding sign was one of them.  I got the board & the vinyl through Uppercase Living.  I just painted the board white first, then distressed the edges & then applied the vinyl (it's in a color called Fresh Linen).  I love it!  So we also got a new laptop & I'm still trying to figure everything out.  So my photos are a little off, I need to work on that!  But you get the idea right?
Here's where I hung the sign-over our wedding pictures in the family room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! I know you are in shock because I am becoming computer literate. I have started my own blog and it is so much fun. My only regret is I wish I would have started years ago. YOu are so talented. I gave my mom your blog address, so she could look at your beautiful creations. You will have to email me your family blog, I am thinking about making my private, like yours is? Anyways, we just had a baby boy last week, you will have to check him out. I'm making you one of my blogger friends. Have a good day and say hello to your husband. Malinda