Sunday, May 3, 2009

Flower Pot Card

I've been seeing everyone making these adorable flower pot cards lately. I love them! They're perfect for Mother's Day too which is only a week away! So I decided to give it a try myself & they are really fun to make! I especially loved the ones I saw on Well Dunn Ideas & Jill's Card Creations. So cute! Thanks for the inspiration everyone! It's really a pocket card. The flower pot makes the pocket & then you can pull out the top layer of flowers & stamp your greeting & write your message there!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SETS: All Holidays, Sanded Background
PAPER: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White
INK: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Up! Birds & Blooms Sizzlits Dies, 1/2" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch.