Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all dads out there today!
I made this little scrapbook for my husband for one of his Father's Day gifts this year. Back in March we went to Florida & one of his goals while we were there was to wrestle an alligator. Never in a million years did I ever believe that he would actually find a way to do it! But he did, he loved it & he came out of it with all of his limbs still attached! So, of course, I had to put together a little scrapbook of his alligator adventures!
Here is the cover.
I used one of Stampin' Up!'s On Board Albums. It was so fun because I could decorate it any way that I wanted to. I also used the Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper because I thought the colors & patterns were perfect. And I added the alligator from the Wild About You stamp set here & there too. Overall I really like how it turned out, I hope he did too! Here are some of my favorite pages from inside of the scrapbook.
The small alligators were about 7-8 ft & the big guy was 12 ft long!













This is the last page in the album.
I wanted to create a CD holder pocket where he can store the disc with the photos & video of his alligator adventure in.

And, of course, a little Father's Day card from me that matches the gift!


No comments: