Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The NEW Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog is Here!

I am so excited that today marks the start of a NEW Stampin' Up! catalog! Not only do I love all of the new Stampin' Up! products, but I love all of the new, wonderful ideas that come in this great idea book as well! To view the catalog online simply click the photo above or click here.


I'm also excited that there is a new Definitely Decorative catalog. This catalog showcases the numerous Stampin' Up! exclusive vinyl designs that are available along with many stencils too. These are such great options for personalizing your own home. And our vinyl now comes in so many fun colors too! To view the Definitely Decorative catalog simply click on the photo above or click here.

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! product or would like to order a catalog for yourself please email me any time!

No comments: