Monday, July 6, 2009

Razzleberry Cupcakes

Just playing with some more new stuff! You'll notice that my cards lately have been very simple! I've been trying to stay busy while waiting for this baby to come, but also trying to make it easy too! This new In Color-Rich Razzleberry-has definitely grown on me too! And this is a new hostess stamp set-The More the Merrier. I think this color combo makes for a spunky little birthday card!

All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMPS: The More the Merrier, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black; Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink & Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers
ACCESSORIES: Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Heather Rae said...

I LOVE these colors together and think your card rocks!