Sunday, September 6, 2009

I DID IT!

So I got my Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio in the mail on Friday & had been waiting all weekend to play with it (customers can order it starting October 1). I finally had some time tonight & I am so excited! This program is AWESOME!!! I already have so many ideas that I want to do with this program, but I still need to figure out how everything works. But I did make this scrapbook page above (while holding my newborn by the way) & it was so easy! This is a designer template that's already included in the program. All I had to do was drag & drop a photo & then I changed the title & the caption to what I wanted. That's it! There are so many super cute designer templates just like this one in a variety of themes, but you can also create your own pages using numerous designer papers, embellishments, stamps & punches. I can't wait to figure it all out! But for now: I did it! I have entered the digital scrapbooking world!

No comments: