Monday, September 28, 2009

Mommy's Favorite Photos-A Digital Scrapbooking Album

I know, I know...you're wondering if I've given up on traditional papercrafting! I haven't, but I've just been enjoying the new Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio program so much I can't stop using it! It's so fast & easy to use, just what a girl needs with an energetic 3-year-old & a 2-month-old baby around the house! I decided to take advantage of a demonstrator discount offer to order an 8" x 8" professionally printed album. I have to say that I think it turned out great! Due to time constraints I used the pre-made templates in the Summer Home kit. It was so much fun to make this album! I just dropped my photos into the photo boxes & then added my own text. I really didn't change much on the pages, just moved things around here & there or deleted some embellishments that I didn't want. And I think using the templates to start was a perfect way to become familiar with the My Digital Studio program. Now I feel very comfortable with it & have been designing all sorts of pages completely on my own! Remember, you can purchase this awesome digital program starting on October 1st, just email me for details!
Here are some (ok a lot) of my favorite pages from the album:













Here's what the cover of my album looks like:
(Not my best photo, but the only one I had so far with all 4 of us in it!)
And here's a photo of some inside pages:
You can choose to either have a hard-bound book, soft-bound book, photo cover or solid cover & you can choose what color you want. This is great! I have to say, Stampin' Up! has totally impressed me yet again!

No comments: