Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twins!

Well, we made the move & are settling in nicely! Luckily I had a couple of posts saved here on the blog so you'll have a few new things to look at in the future. Otherwise, I think it's going to be a little while before I get my craft stuff unpacked & set up. I am so sad that I had to miss our cousin's baby shower on Saturday due to the move. She's having twins & we are so excited for her & her husband! They will be doubly blessed! Luckily I had some time to whip out this card for her before I packed up my stamps. I used neutral colors (brown shades for a change) because at the time I wasn't sure what she was having. It's hard to tell in the photo too, but I used the Big Shot to add some large dots of texture on the vanilla background piece. I love how this card turned out & I hope that Heather did too! Congratulations!

No comments: