Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Yes, I am still obsessed with the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio software! I spend way too much time messing around with it instead of doing things that I really need to do! But it's so much fun! And it's not a waste of time since I am preserving special family memories right? So I tend to get overwhelmed with scrapbooking & I like to start a theme or project & then work on it until it is completely finished. Unfortunately, I start many projects & then they just never get finished! So what I've been doing with My Digital Studio is just using my favorite pictures as I take them at various times in our life to create digital scrapbook pages. Then I can preserve the photo & the memories & print out the pages individually as I want to & add them into an ongoing album of our life. So far it's relieved a lot of the stress I feel of trying to scrapbook every little thing! So here's a page of my daughter's first day of preschool from back in November. I love that photo! She was so excited!

No comments: