Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentines

I had a little free time (well, time that I had other, less fun things to do but decided to be crafty instead) the other day so I made a few valentines to send out. I wanted to make them as quick & easy as possible, so I decided to use my new Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad from Sale-a-Bration. (Sale-a-Bration = for every $50 you spend you get to pick something free, for more info email me) This paper pad rocks! It is a 6" x 6" pad of designer paper that has 72 sheets total: 3 each of 24 double-sided designs. And so many of the papers were perfect for making valentines! I love using designer paper because then my color scheme is chosen & it helps to make super cute cards without a lot of time or work. Great for this busy mom!
Here's the "masculine" valentine I made to give my husband:
And here are the other valentines I made:



So, nothing fancy, but still pretty cute!

No comments: