Friday, June 25, 2010

I love cupcakes!

So I don't know what it is, but lately I have been all about cupcakes! I love them! I love to make them, I love to eat them, I love my daughter's cute clothes with cupcakes on them, I love the new show Cupcake Wars, I love to stamp them, etc.! So I decided to make a paper cupcake for my sister-in-law's birthday card. This was so fast & easy to do. I used my Big Shot for the large white circle & the little lavender flower. Then I just cut a strip of paper & used my crimper for the bottom of the cupcake. Add a cute button to the center of the flower, use some dimensionals so that it pops a little & done! Super cute! These are totally my SIL's colors too!
I also found this cozy in the dollar bin-her favorite color is purple-and knew it would be fun to embellish. I'm starting to realize that these fabric flowers are cute on just about anything! I just made a fabric flower with my Big Shot & hot-glued it on there with a button in the center. Now she has a super cute cozy to keep her Coke cold in!
Happy Birthday, Cheryl!

No comments: