Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bridal Shower Invitations

So what have I been up to lately? Just helping to get ready for my niece's bridal shower & my daughter's first birthday party. Here are the invites that I made for the bridal shower. They are very simple, just my niece's style, and I think they turned out really nice! Her colors are lavender with a little celery green. So pretty! I just printed out the info in a dark gray ink on my Whisper White cards stock & then cut them down. Sorry if some of it looks weird, but I wanted to blur out any personal info. Hopefully you can still kinda see how it goes! And the flowers & leaves were cut out using my Big Shot & then a simple rhinestone brad was put in the center for a little bling. This project showed me that you don't always have to do a lot to have it look very pretty! Sometimes less is more!

No comments: