Thursday, August 19, 2010

Flower Magnets

Yes, another reason to purchase a Big Shot-magnets! Stampin' Up! now sells magnet sheets that you can run through your Big Shot machine with your favorite dies to make magnets. I love this! I made these magnets the other day & it was so fast & easy! The magnet sheets have adhesive on one side so all you have to do is peel off the paper & stick your designer paper right on it. I embellished my flowers with more layers of card stock in scallop circles or circles & then stuck a cute button right in the center. I must say my fridge is looking very pretty now! It would be fun to make different magnets depending on the season too-pumpkins at Halloween, leave for fall, snowflakes for winter, etc. Some of these would make a cute little gift too!

No comments: