Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grateful

Here's the last Grandparents Day card that I made. I love these colors together! I use this color combo frequently because it's just so happy & cheerful-Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Marina Mist. And I love this new stamp set called For Everything. Super cute! I also used the "{GRATEFUL}" & "so thankful for you and all that you do" stamps from the Falling Leaves stamp set. I thought they were fitting for a Grandparents Day card!

I also wanted to show you a picture of the craft that my girls did (with a little help) to send to all of the grandparents inside of their cards-don't laugh! I just traced their hands on sheets of foam & then cut them out. Then my oldest, Kaylee, used some foam stickers to decorate the handprints. Then we stuck some magnets on the back & wrote their names & ages on them. I know they look a little silly, but Kaylee had a blast making a little something for her grandparents. And I needed something that was thin enough to fit in envelopes to mail, so this project worked perfectly! Here's a sample:
I think the grandparents will like them! ;)

No comments: