Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Digital Baby's First Year Pages

So speaking of My Digital Studio (MDS)-remember my post yesterday? If not, scroll down & read that one first! Anyway, on my digital scrapbooking "to-do" list is a first year album for my baby Aidynn. I like simple projects with a clear beginning & end. I like projects even better if I can finish them in just one nap time! So I think I've just been a little overwhelmed by the thought of starting the baby's first year album. So many photos & memories to include that I get tired just thinking about it! And, I know, I know, the longer I put it off, the older she is getting! Yikes! What I love about MDS is that there are so many options for creating great digital scrapbook pages. You can create pages completely from scratch, or if you are feeling a little overwhelmed they have a ton of pre-designed pages that you can use. The layouts are completely ready for you to use, you just simply drop your photos in & type your journaling onto them. The other great thing? You can also customize the pre-made templates. So you can start off with a pre-designed page you like, but you can change the colors, designer papers, stamps, embellishments, etc. if you want to. Pretty cool!

My sister-in-law, Beth, just recently finished her middle daughter's first year album using MDS. I can't believe she got the whole thing done so quickly while still tending to her 3 girls-ages 4, 2 & under 1! And it looks super cute! I absolutely fell in love with this album! She chose some beautiful designer paper, colors, stamps & embellishments that just worked so well together. And Beth has inspired me to get started on my own baby's first year album in MDS (you know, while she's still a baby)! I asked Beth if she wouldn't mind emailing me a few of her favorite pages so that I could share them with you here. She graciously has & here they are, sweet little Ainsley Jane:



Aren't these pages awesome! Thanks for letting me share them on my blog Beth! And I hope you all feel inspired to start scrapbooking some memories too, either with paper or digi-style!

No comments: