Monday, January 3, 2011

Handmade Christmas: Gift Tags

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! We sure did! And it was so nice to have this past week to relax & spend time with family. And Happy New Year too! Well, I had just a couple more projects for my Handmade Christmas 2010 that I thought I would share with you even though it is now 2011. I like to make my own gift tags every year for presents. I know they're pretty cheap to just buy at the store, but I have some cute stamps that work perfectly for gift tags & it doesn't take me that long to do them, so I do!
Here's a batch that I made this year:
I just punch a small hole & attach some silver cord to tie them onto presents, or if I can write the recipient's name on the front I just stick them to gifts with some tape. It adds a nice personal touch to our gifts. I also made some really cute ones with Santa on them, but for some reason I forgot to throw them into the pile for the picture! Oh well!

No comments: