Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sale-a-bration is almost here!

Are you sick of looking at that horrible photo of the snowflake magnets on my fridge yet? The magnets are cute, but the photo is not great! Well, I have been working on some new projects, but nothing is done & ready for posting here on the blog yet. But I thought I would let you know that Sale-a-bration starts next Tuesday, January 25th! Yay! What does this mean? For every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! product you earn one FREE Sale-a-bration product of your choice! Sweet! You can also earn more free Sale-a-bration products by hosting a workshop of at least $300 or by becoming a demonstrator (you will also get 15% off your starter kit too). This is a great sale opportunity for some great products so if you're interested please email me. And this year besides offering a bunch of stamp sets to choose from there is a designer paper & quick accents pack, a ribbon & button pack, a digital content CD (for use with My Digital Studio or another digital software program) & a chalkboard decor elements product. Super cute stuff!

No comments: