Monday, August 15, 2011

Ruffle Zipper Wetbag

So this little project has been on my to-do list F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I am so glad that I got to make one while I still had some summer left to use it! I basically just used the same method I used to make the ruffle zipper pouch (click here, thanks again Tasha at Creation Corner). With this wetbag I made it 14" x 14" & lined the inside with a cheap shower curtain liner to make it waterproof. I made this one large & used the scrap fabrics from my summer tote (click here to see it) so that it all coordinated & I can use it to hold our wet swim suits after the pool or beach. I added the little strap just so it's easy to carry around or to hang up to dry out.

Here it is being put to use already after a day at the pool:

It would be so great to have one of these wetbags, maybe slightly smaller, to keep in the diaper bag or car too for when those little ones have little accidents!

**I also came across a super cute tutorial over at A Lemon Squeezy Home that is specifically for a wetbag if you want to try one yourself you should check it out!

No comments: