Saturday, September 29, 2007

Nieces & Nephews

I have the cutest nieces & nephews! I have 10 right now - 7 nieces & 3 nephews (plus 1 more niece on the way!). I needed a way to display all of their school pictures, but I don't have the extra wall space. I used one of Stampin' Up!'s Bitty Books because it is the perfect size to hold those tiny school pictures. The album is just so small and adorable! It even comes with the sleeve (pictured behind it) to store the album in. I love it!

All supplies Stampin' Up!: On Board Bitty Book; Looks Like Spring, Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp sets; Spring Showers Designer Paper, Barely Banana, Whisper White card stock; Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue Classic Ink pads; Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Spring Bouquet Flower punch, Large Oval punch, Hodgepodge Hardware.

No comments: