Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kaylee at 16 Months



My daughter was so hilarous and adorable at 16 months that I just had to take my favorite photos and make a mini album with them. I also wanted a place to write down my memories from that special time too. I used one of Stampin' Up!'s 5" x 5" Art Journals. It comes with 20 sheets of card stock inside. I glued every 2 pages together, just along the top and the bottom edge of the paper, to create pockets. Then I cut paper sized to fit inside the pockets on which I could record my journaling. I also added the tabs so that I could easily pull out the journaling when I want to read it (as shown in the last photo). It was so easy to do and it is something my family will cherish forever!

All supplies Stampin' Up!: On Board 5" x 5" Art Journal; Short Order Alphabet, Short Order Numbers, Fancy Flexible Phrases stamp sets; Cutie Pie Designer Paper, Whisper White card stock, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Rose Red card stock and ink pads, Basic Black Classic ink pad; Tag punch, Small Tag punch, 5-Petal Flower punch, Photo Corners punch, Round Tab punch, Spiral punch, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Ice Rhinestone brads, Rich Regals brads, Basic Black Stampin' Write Journaler.

No comments: