Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halloween Scrapbook







This is an album that I started for my daughter last year. I decided that after Halloween each year I would simply add a few more pages to the book. A very easy way to scrapbook! I might do one like this for birthdays too and just add a few pages for every birthday. It's a neat way to look back and see how much she's grown. I'll post more pics when I get them done this year.

All supplies Stampin' Up: Trick or Treat, Fall Whimsy, Headline Alphabet, Collage Alphabet, Pure & Simple Alphabet stamp sets; Halloween Night Designer Paper, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black card stock, Classic ink pads, Stampin' Write Markers, Whisper White card stock, Whisper White Craft pad; Hodgepodge Hardware, Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch.

No comments: