Thursday, January 10, 2008

Important Phone Numbers Clipboard

I decided it was time to update my important phone numbers list on the fridge. I had bought the Stampin' Up! On Board 9" x 9" Clipboard a while back & just hadn't done anything with it yet. I decided it would be perfect to hold our important phone numbers. I put 2 magnets on the back so that it can hang on the fridge. Then I just printed out the important phone numbers & glued it to the River Rock & Soft Sky layers of card stock. The Soft Sky piece is then just clipped onto the clipboard. That way, if any of the numbers change, I don't have to re-do the whole project, I just have to print out a new list. So easy to do, it only took me about 1/2 hour! I used a sanding block along the edges of the clipboard too so that it gives it a distressed look, it's hard to tell in the photo though! And, of course, I blocked out the actual phone numbers! All supplies Stampin' Up!: On Board 9" x 9" Clipboard; Looks Like Spring, Typeset Alphabet Upper Stamp Sets; Close to Cocoa Prints Designer Series Paper, Soft Sky, River Rock, Whisper White Card Stock; Soft Sky, River Rock, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads; Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Vintage Brads-Pewter, Soft Sky Double-Stitched Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Corner Rounder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your clipboard on SCS. Very cute... I think I'll make one too!