Monday, January 14, 2008

February Stamp Class

This year my goal is to try to stay one step ahead of myself! We'll see how long it lasts! Anyway, in regard to my stamp classes, this means that I want to try to have the samples made for the next class ahead of time so that I can show them to you at our current class. This way you can see in person what we will be making the next month. Below is what we will be making at the stamp class in February. You will be making the nugget tin, the card & the envelope. These nugget tins are perfect for Valentine's Day! (I bought them from Papertrey Ink) They hold 12 Hershey's Nuggets candies perfectly. And we are using the new Berry Bliss Designer Paper (p. 169) which works wonderfully for Valentine's Day! For the card we will be using the Build-A-Brad(p. 189), which is a lot of fun & so versatile. And for the envelope we will be using the Five-in-One Card Cover Envelope Template (p.167) which is so easy I don't know why I don't use it more often! Whether you want to make these for your Valentine or just keep them for yourself, this class should be a lot of fun! For the details of the class, go to "Upcoming Classes" on the right of my blog.
We will decorate the nugget tin & the candies that go inside with new Designer Paper from the new catalog!

The card & envelope will be made using the same, coordinating Designer Paper!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me:

stampinjules@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

StampingBetty said...

Those are lovely!!
Nice job!