Friday, January 18, 2008

Quick Baby Shower Gift

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately! It seems that I have just been so busy. Plus, in my spare time, I have been trying to get some swaps made for Stampin' Up! Regionals which is only 2 weeks from tomorrow!!! Well, tomorrow I have a baby shower for a girl from church that I have actually never met. So I decided to keep the gift simple. I just got her some baby wash & baby lotion, the nighttime stuff that smells soooo good! I wrapped it up in some white tissue paper, tied a little SU! ribbon around it & attached a quick homemade tag. I love easy little gifts like this! And I also love making little gift tags for things too. They're so fun & easy to make! She is having a boy, so I thought this tag was fitting. Hopefully I'll have some new, & more exciting stuff to post soon!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Nurcery Necessities stamp set; Bashful Blue, Real Red, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White card stock; Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad; Real Red, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Garden Green Stampin' Write markers, Crop-A-Dile, Jumbo Eyelets-Pewter, Tag Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Ribbon, Light Blue Gingham Ribbon.

No comments: