Saturday, January 19, 2008

Love Notes Mailbox

I decided that this year I'm going to do the 14 days of Valentine's Day for my husband. This means that every day from Feb 1st-Feb 14th my husband will be getting a little love note from me. He is so wonderful, I thought he deserves to hear how much I love him & appreciate him! I had one of these little mailbox tins from Provo Craft left over from Christmas time (remember the Letters to Santa tin?) & so I decided it would be ideal to hold the love notes for my husband. I used the pink paper from the new Berry Bliss Designer Paper to cover the base of the mailbox, but now I wish I had stamped something on it to add a little more detail. This one seems so plain to me now. Oh well. And, by the way, I have seen little mailbox tins like this at Target in the $1 bins. They come in white or pink, what a great buy! As I make the little love notes, I'll post some pics of them too.
Mailbox tin, Provo Craft. All other supplies Stampin' Up!: Simply Said, Big Bold Birthday, Short Order Alphabet, Short & Sweet stamp sets; Berry Bliss Designer Paper, Real Red, Whisper White card stock; Real Red, Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pads; Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Gingham Ribbon.

No comments: