Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Time Well Spent Swaps

Tomorrow night is my monthly meeting at my upline's house. The stamp set we are supposed to use for swaps this month is "Time Well Spent." It's a Hostess Level 3 set from the new catalog. As a demonstrator, we received it as an appreciation gift from Stampin' Up! back in December. It is a really cute set! The images are line images which are great for watercoloring. However, watercoloring is not my favorite thing to do, especially when I have to make 20+ cards. So, my card is very simple, but I like the way it turned out. All supplies Stampin' Up!: Time Well Spent, Polka Dot Background stamp sets; Kraft, Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, Whisper White card stock; Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads; Groovy Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: