Monday, March 31, 2008

Some More Vinyl Designs for My House!

I went to my friend Anya's house the other day & we started playing around with all of her vinyl lettering stuff. It was so cool! She made me the lettering above for a wall in my kitchen (sorry the photo is a little dark). My kitchen is yellow, but in the nook in the kitchen I have a bright blue wall & so I wanted the vinyl to be in white so that it would really stand out. I picked out the leaf for in between the phrases too & I love how it turned out!
She also made me this welcome lettering for our front door. The vinyl is indoor/outdoor so it works for any location really. I got to pick out the font & I chose the dark red vinyl. It makes our house so welcoming when you come to the front door now. Thanks again Anya!
If you want to check out some of her other great vinyl designs click here.

No comments: